- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Simon Fraser University [2009-present]
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, University of Tehran [2003-2008]
I finished my Bachelors at University of Tehran at 2008. My thesis was on GPU-Based Volumetric Reconstruction Based on the Silouhette of the Objects and after that, I entered Sharif University of Technology to study my Masters in Theoretical Computer Science but after a year I decided to move on Computer Graphics and I started my Masters at SFU.
I used to be an ACM/ICPC competitor for 3 years and our team advanced to World Finals in 2008.
- Computer Graphics and Geometry Processing
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Graph Theory and Combinatorics
- Discrete Optimization